1 Box Brownie Mix
1 Package of Peanut Butter Cups
Garnish: Powered Sugar
In a 10″ skillet spray with buttered cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix as box directs. While brownies are cooking, unwrap all peanut butter cups. When brownies are done, add peanut butter cups on the top and put back into the oven for 10 minutes. Once peanut butter cups are melted use a spatula and spread over the top. Top with a slight dusting of powdered sugar.
Note: These could be done camping in a 10″ dutch oven.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.