Two Bags Cheese Tortellini
1 cup Mozzarella
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 jar Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
1 lb Italian Sausage
Garnish: 1 tbsp dried Basil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook tortellini according to the package instructions.
Brown sausage in 12″ cast iron skillet. Add tortellini, sauce, cheese and sprinkle with basil.
Bake for 25 minutes.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.