1/2 cup canned jalapenos, chopped
1/3 cup jalapeno juice (from canned jalapenos)
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 lbs skirt steak or flank steak
8 flour or wheat tortillas
3/4 cup green bell peppers (sliced)
1/2 small onions (cut into small wedges)
2 cups tomato juice
Combine the soy sauce and the jalapeno juice in a small mixing bowl. Trim and cut the meat diagonally into thin strips. Brown the meat in a 12″ Cast Iron skillet and the add the soy sauce and jalapeno mixture, tomato juice, peppers and onions. Simmer until tender.
Optional: Preheat a cast iron serving skillet to 350 degrees and add the fajitas to the skillet and serve immediately.
Serve with salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and/or other condiments.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.