1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 (18.3-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
Melt chocolate and whipping cream in a small bowl in the microwave. Then refrigerate mixture until firm.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Brownie mix as directed on the box and pour into mini skillets or a Cast Iron Lodge Drop Biscuit pan while adding a teaspoon of chocolate mixture in each.
Bake for 16 minutes and let cool for 2 minutes.
Serve with Ice Cream.
Credit: Taste of the South Magazine ( http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/warm-chocolate-lava-cakes/ )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.