1/2 pound medium sized peeled and de-vined shrimp
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tablespoon Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Lemon cut into wedges
Add 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
Add shrimp to a bag and add mixture. Let marinade unto 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Heat 12″ skillet to medium-high heat. Sear shrimp for 2 minutes on each side. They will be done when they are pink all the way through.
Squeeze lemon wedges over shrimp. (Optional)
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.