1 cup unsalted butter
2 tablespoons butter
1 (4 oz) bar unsweetened chocolate chopped
2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup toasted chopped pecans
Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add 2 tablespoons butter to 12″ skillet and add to the oven to be preheated.
In a pan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Let cool.
In large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, vanilla until fluffy. You may need to use a mixer. Add flour and salt until mixed in well.
Add chocolate mixture to the sugar mixture stirring until mixed well. Add butterscotch, chocolate chips and pecans. Add batter to skillet and bake 35-40 minutes.
Top with ice cream.
Credit: Southern Cast Iron Magazine Baking 2017 Edition
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.