2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 bunches of green onions, diced (I used only the green part)
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
16 oz refrigerated recent roll dough
Brown and cook chicken in a Cast iron skillet or 12″ Dutch oven then remove to a bowl. Warm cream cheese and add to green onions and chicken. Using a spoon place mixture in each crescent roll. Fold the rolls up so they make a nice pocket. Place in 12″ Dutch oven and bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. The rolls should be golden brown.
Credit: 101 Things to do with a Dutch oven cookbook by Vernon Winterton
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.