24 large fresh mushrooms
1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
4 green onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup bacon bits, divided
Remove stems from mushrooms. Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, green onions, garlic, and 1/4 cup bacon bits in a bowl and mix well. Stuff each mushroom with filling and place in a 12″ Dutch oven. Sprinkle remaining bacon bits over the stuffed mushrooms. Roast mushrooms at 350 degrees until mixture is melted, but not soupy.
Adapted from: Everyday Dutch Oven – ( http://www.everydaydutchoven.com/2011/10/blue-cheese-and-bacon-stuffed-mushrooms.html?m=1 )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.