1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed (I used Rhodes bread dough)
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
12 Swiss cheese slices, halved
12 thin Ham slices
12 thin Turkey slices (I used cracked pepper turkey)
Spray Cast Iron Bread pan with butter spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On a floured surface roll the dough into a 12″ by 20″ rectangle. Slice the dough lengthwise into 3 (4″) strips. Brush dough with melted butter. Cut dough crosswise into 8 (2″) strips to make 24 (2″ by 4″) rectangles.
Assemble by layering. Dough, cheese, ham then dough, cheese, turkey. Repeat until the bread pan has been filled. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Bake for 35 minutes. At the 17 minute mark, cover with aluminum foil so bread doesn’t burn.
Top with powdered sugar and have raspberry jam for a dipping side.
Credit: Pull-aparts Pull. Eat. Repeat. Cookbook page 27
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.