1/4 cup butter
1 pound carrots
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Heat up butter in the bottom of 5 quart Dutch oven. Add carrots to melted butter and stir to coat them. Pour honey over top sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. The carrots should be tender when done.
Credit: 101 Things to do with a Dutch oven cookbook by Vernon Winterton
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.