7 oz jar roasted red peppers (I used 12 oz jar)
12 oz Pepper jack cheese
8oz cream cheese
3/4 C mayonnaise
2 Tbsp minced onion
3 cloves garlic, minced (I used 1 tablespoon of garlic powder)
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dry off roasted red peppers and dice them. In a medium bowl, mix shredded pepper jack cheese, cream cheese, minced onion, garlic and dijon mustard until completely mixed together.
Add mixture to a 10″ cast iron skillet and bake for 30 minutes.
Credit: This recipe is from our friends at Our Best Bites. Sara and Kate are personal friends of Dutch Oven Daddy. You can find more of their recipes at ourbestbites.com
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.