1 (8-ounce) package rice noodles
1 lime, zested and juiced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1⁄4 cup fish sauce
1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
1⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons chili paste (use less for less spice)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
1 cup fresh snow peas
3 carrots, peeled and shaved into ribbons
1⁄4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
1⁄4 cup cilantro
Place noodles in a large bowl, and cover with hot water until softened, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, garlic, fish sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, peanut butter, chili paste, and salt. Set aside.
In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
Add eggs to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until just set. Remove from skillet; chop.
Add sesame oil to skillet. Add noodles, bean sprouts, snow peas, and carrot ribbons. Add peanut sauce, chicken, and eggs. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Serve with peanuts, green onion, and cilantro.
Credit: Southern Cast Iron Magazine ( http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/skillet-chicken-stir-fry/ )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.