1 cup butter, softened
⅔ cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla (or almond extract)
3 cups all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add Butter and sugar use a mixer until the butter and sugar is nice a fluffy. Add eggs one at a time while mixer is on low. Add vanilla.
In a separate bowl, stir flour and salt together. The slowly combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients while still mixing. You may have to stop and scrap the sides of the bowl.
Spray Cast iron cookie mold with butter spray. Fill each mold with cookie dough. Bake for 16 minutes. Let cool and turn cookie mold over on a baking rack. The cookies should all come out with no sticking.
You can also use a biscuit cutter and a flat Cast iron griddle to bake these cookies.
Credit: Lulu The Baker ( http://luluthebaker.com/2015/01/cast-iron-sugar-cookies/ )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.