3-5 pound beef roast (Chuck roast works really well for this)
2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 garden carrots cut in 2 inch pieces
4 celery stalks
2.5 pounds of red potatoes
2 cans of beef broth
Salt and Pepper
Thyme and Rosemary to taste
Heavy whipping cream (optional)
Add extra virgin olive oil to 5 quart Dutch oven. Season all sides of the roast with salt and pepper. Sear until browned on all sides.
Layer potatoes, carrots, celery in Dutch oven. Add beef broth around the edges of vegetables. Add Thyme and Rosemary to the top.
Cook at 350 degrees for 4 hours. Take beef roast and vegetables out of the Dutch oven leaving all the liquid. Add a small amount of heavy whipping cream to liquid while lightly stirring. This will make a wonderful gravy for the potatoes.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.