1 bag of frozen shredded hash browns (You can also use 6 large potatoes)
1/4 cup butter
16 oz Sour Cream
10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 sliced Onion
4 cups of grated cheddar cheese
Mix butter, sour cream, cream of chicken soup in a bowl. In a 12″ Dutch oven later 1/3 of potatoes, 1/3 of the mixture, 1/3 of the onion and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are layered. Make sure the last layer of cheese is on top.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Adapted from 101 Things to do with a Dutch oven cookbook by Vernon Winterton
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.