1 lb Bacon (Cut in 1 inch pieces)
1 Yellow Onion (Cut in half moons)
2 lbs Broccoli florets
8 oz Vegetable Broth
1 cup Craisins
1 cup Cashews
Lemon Juice from 1 fresh lemon
In a 4-quart Victoria Cookware Dutch oven, fry the bacon and onions together. When the bacon is crispy pour the vegetable broth and add broccoli. Cover the Dutch oven and steam the broccoli until it is bright green, but don’t over cook. Uncover and add craisins and cashews, stir lightly. After 5 minutes sprinkle fresh lemon juice over the top and serve.
Note: This is a great recipe to do on a stove or in a portable camping stove.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. We received the Victoria Cookware Dutch oven from the Victoria Cookware company ( www.victoriacookware.com) . All opinions are our own.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.