24 frozen unbaked dinner rolls (I used rhodes rolls)
1 C. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 C. chopped pecans
1/2 C. butter, melted
1/2 (16 oz.) can cream cheese frosting
Arrange frozen dinner rolls in 12″ Dutch oven or 12″ skillet. Spread brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans. Pour melted butter over the ingredients. Let stand for 2-3 hours for the rolls to double in size.
Cover with lid and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
Spread cream cheese frosting over the rolls and enjoy the gooey goodness!
Credit: Adapted from Dutch Oven Cooking Cookbook page 8
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.