2 lbs ground beef
1 lb mild ground sausage
1 yellow onion diced
2 celery ribs, chopped
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I used panko)
8 peppered thick cut bacon strips
Set bacon strips aside. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well with hands until completely combined.
Add combination to a 10″ Dutch oven and place bacon strips on top of the meatloaf. This will make the meatloaf moist.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done. You may have to add coals at the end to ensure the bacon is cooked through.
Credit: Adapted from Dutch Oven Cooking Cookbook page 14
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.