1 bag of carrots
6-8 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
16 oz Italian Dressing
3 lbs Red and Yukon Potatoes
1/3 bottle of Soy Sauce
12 oz can Ginger ale
Heavy whipping cream (optional for gravy)
Add layer of carrots to the bottom of a 5-quart 12″ Dutch oven. Next cut chicken breasts into fourths and add on the top of the layer of carrots. Add the whole bottle of Italian dressing spreading it over the chicken. Cut potatoes into four or six pieces and layer over chicken. Pour ginger ale and soy sauce over top of the potatoes.
Cover the Dutch oven making sure that the potatoes don’t hit the lid otherwise they will burn. Cook for 60 minutes at 350 degrees or until done. If it is windy it will take longer to cook. When finished mix in heavy whipping cream to turn the liquid to gravy.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.