2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 lb ground italian sausage
2 cup mozzarella Cheese
1 cup grated parmesan
24 oz Cheese Tortellini
24 oz Jar (3 cups) spaghetti sauce
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Pour olive oil in skillet and cook italian sausage in 12″ skillet until brown.
Bring water to a boil, pour tortellini into pot until tender, drain water. Add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning. Add Sauce and Tortellini mixture to skillet.
Sprinkle Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese on top of skillet evenly.
Cook on Low Broil for 5-10 minutes or until cheese it melted.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.