6 Corn on the Cob ears husked
2 cups water
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
Add wire rack or seasoned meat trivet in the bottom of a 5 quart Dutch oven. Add corn on the cob ears. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly add water and lemon juice so that it doesn’t over flow the wire rack or meat trivet.
Cook at 350 degrees with the Dutch oven lid on for 1 hour. Serve with butter if desired.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.