18 graham cracker cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
One 8-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
1/4 cup coconut flakes (optional)
Mini marshmallows (optional s’mores option)
In a large bowl, mix all required ingredients. Consistency should be wet and sticky.
Grease a 10 or 12 inch Dutch oven with butter. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. If you are using optional ingredients add on top and allow to melt. Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes.
Double this recipe and use a liner in a 12″ dutch oven for large groups. If you are doing the s’mores option, be careful that the marshmallows don’t burn.
Credit: Adapted from The Modern Dutch Oven Field Guide – John Gilbert (UVU)
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.