Preheat oven to broil.
In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet. Add broccoli; cook until bright green and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
Add butter to pan, and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and flour, whisking to combine. Gradually whisk in milk until thickened. Stir in 1 cup cheese until melted. Stir in cooked pasta, chicken, bacon, and broccoli; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Broil 5 inches from heat until cheese begins to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Credit: Taste of the South Magazine ( http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/ )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.