Dutch oven size: 14-inch
1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
1 bottle (18 ounces) teriyaki sauce
6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
Pour sauces into dutch oven and add chicken. Pour soda over top. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees using 12 coals on bottom and 16 on top. Chicken is done when internal temperature si 170 degrees, or when pierced with a fork, the juices run clear. Makes 6-8 servings.
Credit: 101 Things to do with a Dutch oven cookbook by Vernon Winterton
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.