2 lb Breakfast Sausage
1.5 lb frozen hash brown potatoes
16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown Sausage with 12-15 coals on bottom of 12" - 5 quart Dutch Oven.
2. Move Sausage to the side and add hash browns. Cook hash browns until golden brown.
3. Add 12 eggs stir to scramble eggs.
4. Cover with Dutch Oven lid and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are done.
5. Add cheese over mixture and cover with lid and allow to melt about 5 minutes.
6. Serve with warm tortillas.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.