1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Butterscotch Chips
Preheat oven to 350.
Place a 10″ Cast Iron skillet on low heat and melt butter.
Add sugar, brown sugar, beaten egg, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended.
Add in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and stir to evenly distrbute.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. (Mine needed 25 minutes)
Allow to cool 10 minutes.
Cut into slices and top with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.
Note: I melted my butter in the microwave but melted about 1 tbsp of butter in the bottom of the skillet. I also mixed the ingredients in a bowl and then transferred it to the skillet. Use an 8″ skillet if you want a thicker cookie.
Credit: Adapted from Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living ( http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/copycat-chilis-cookie-skillet-aka-pizookie/ )
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.