1 lb. ground beef
kosher salt to taste
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 c. crushed tomatoes
1 lb. Cooked spaghetti
24 oz. shredded Mexican cheese mix
1/2 c. Sour cream, for garnish
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
2 scallions, chopped for garnish
Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 12" cast iron skillet over medium-low heat, brown ground beef.
3. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, cumin, chili powder, and oregano; mix well.
4. Add tomatoes and spaghetti and mix until spaghetti is well coated.
5. Add Cheese.
6. Cover loosely with foil. Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and scallions or parsley.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.