2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups chopped bittersweet chocolate
35 large marshmallows
Graham Crackers for Dipping
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Heat heavy whipping cream in a 10 inch cast iron skillet and bring to boil.
3. Add chili powder and stir till completely mixed.
4. Take skillet off heat and stir in bittersweet chocolate and stir until cream mixture and chocolate are mixed.
5. Add marshmallows to top of chocolate and place into the oven until the marshmallows are golden brown.
6. Serve with graham crackers.
Credit: Adapted from - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/smores-dip-with-spiced-chocolate-ganache-3743967
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/