1 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp Redstone White Truffle Oil
1 tsp Redstone Sriracha Sea Salt
*Note, if spicy isn't your preference, replace Sriracha Sea Salt with Redstone's Rosemary Sea Salt or Garlic Sea Salt.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine oil and seeds and stir until mixed completely.
3. In a 12" cast iron skillet or 5 quart Dutch oven spread an even layer of seeds.
4. Bake 10-17 minutes until pumpkin seeds are crispy.
5. Sprinkle Redstone Sriracha Sea Salt over seeds.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.