12 Bone-in beef short ribs
Beef Dry Rub
1 can (14 oz) Beef Broth
4 Tbsp Butter
4 Tbsp Beef Dry Rub
4 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1. Spread mustard over ribs and spread beef dry rub over all sides.
2. Smoke for 3 hours at 225 degrees with pecan chips.
3. Add Beef Broth, 4 Tbsp Beef dry rub, 4 Tbsp Butter and Worcestershire sauce to 12" Cast iron skillet. Add beef ribs to skillet and cover with aluminum.
4. Smoke for another 2-4 hours at 225 degrees.
5. They should be falling off the bone when served.
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/