· 4 green zucchinis (small to medium), sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· salt and fresh ground pepper
· 1 cup panko crumbs
· 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· cooking spray (I use Redstone Olive Oil)
· Serve with Plain Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine squash, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic powder.
5. Dip slices of squash in cheese mixture and coat on both sides, pressing on the coating to stick.
6. Place the squash in a single layer in 12 inch skillet.
7. Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray. This will help with achieving a crunchier texture.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven; gently flip over all the slices, lightly spray with cooking oil and bake for 8 more minutes, or until chips are golden brown.
10. Remove from oven; transfer to a serving plate and serve with a dollop of Plain Yogurt.
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/