12 oz dry small shell macaroni, uncooked
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
24 oz can or jar pasta sauce
2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
15-30 slices pepperoni
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Add parmesan cheese, pepper and beaten eggs with pasta and mix in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add mixture to a 3.5 quart Dutch Oven.
4. Add pasta sauce over mixture.
5. Spread cheese over layer of pasta sauce.
6. Top with pepperoni.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/