2.5 lbs chicken wings
1 small minced shallot
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 cup bourbon
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp dijon mustard
2 teaspoons adobo sauce
1. Smoke chicken wings at 200 degrees using apple or pecan chips for 1 hour
2. Add chicken wings to 13" cast iron skillet and smoke at 375 degrees for 30 minutes
2. Prepare maple bourbon sauce in a 2.5 quart Dutch oven by adding minced shallot and butter and saute until tender
3. Add maple syrup and bourbon along with ketchup and mustard
4. Simmer until mixture gets thick, it will take about 20 minutes
5. Remove chicken wings from the smoker and baste sauce on each side of the wings.
1.Mix ingredients together and cover each fillet with mixture and wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
2. Unwrap salmon and add to 13" cast iron skillet.
3. Start smoker on smoke setting and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Increase smoker setting to 225 degrees and cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
5. Serve with lemons.
1. In a 10 inch skillet over
medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened- about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato and cook for another 5 minutes until the potato is warmed through.
4. Make 4 little spaces in the mixture and crack an egg into each one.
5. Cover and continue to cook until desired doneness. About 5-7 minutes for eggs that are still runny.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over each egg.
7. Serve straight from the skillet.