- 8 ounces elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook the bacon. Once cooled, break into small pieces and set aside.
2. Cook the macaroni, drain, and set aside.
3. Brown the beef in a skillet.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch. Mix well.
5. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet. Then add the liquid mixture and the bacon into the skillet. Also add about 1 cup of cheese. Mix well.
6. Cook on medium heat until it starts to bubble and the sauce thickens.
7. Add the remaining cheese to the top.
8. Put the skillet in the oven and cook at 350 degrees until the cheese is all melted.