2 lb Breakfast Sausage
1.5 lb frozen hash brown potatoes
16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown Sausage with 12-15 coals on bottom of 12" - 5 quart Dutch Oven.
2. Move Sausage to the side and add hash browns. Cook hash browns until golden brown.
3. Add 12 eggs stir to scramble eggs.
4. Cover with Dutch Oven lid and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are done.
5. Add cheese over mixture and cover with lid and allow to melt about 5 minutes.
6. Serve with warm tortillas.
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/