1 lb. ground beef
kosher salt to taste
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
2 c. crushed tomatoes
1 lb. Cooked spaghetti
24 oz. shredded Mexican cheese mix
1/2 c. Sour cream, for garnish
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
2 scallions, chopped for garnish
Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 12" cast iron skillet over medium-low heat, brown ground beef.
3. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, cumin, chili powder, and oregano; mix well.
4. Add tomatoes and spaghetti and mix until spaghetti is well coated.
5. Add Cheese.
6. Cover loosely with foil. Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and scallions or parsley.
1 lb. sage sausage
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 ½ cup butter
Salt and pepper
½ tsp. ground thyme
½ tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. ground sage
1 ½ loaves white bread, torn into small pieces
Credit Jeff Rodgers http://theculinaryfanatic.com/